1000mg CBD Vape Juice Cream 30 ml contains 1000mg of the finest CBD Vape Juice with a thick and creamy rich custard taste.
Proleve CBD Vape Juice is proud to offer all-natural, non-GMO Vape Juice, along with the superior quality and purity.
1000mg CBD Vape Juice Cream Contains ZERO THC and ZERO Heavy Metals.
– FDA Disclaimer – *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is CBD vape juice ?
CBD vape juice is a blend of CBD oil and a carrier liquid that serves as a thinning agent. CBD vape juice is used with a vaporizer. The device heats up the solution to a point where the CBD becomes a vapor, ready to be safely inhaled.
CBD Vape benefits
One of the main benefits of vaping CBD is that it is an incredibly efficient way to consume cannabinoids.
Very fast absorption: when CBD is inhaled directly into the lungs, it is absorbed into the bloodstream far more rapidly than when digested by the stomach. This means you will feel the effects of CBD much faster.
- reduction of pain and inflammation,
- reduce anxiety and depression
- help with smoking cessation
- improve focusing
- CBD vape don’t get you high
The most commonly side effect of CBD is mild drowsiness. This is more common with first-time users and can subside with regular use. It is completely safe.
What dosage should I take?
It greatly depends on a range of factors, including the symptoms being treated, body weight and tolerance. And it’s depending also everyone’s metabolism and endocannabinoid system.
How to vape CBD ?
There is a range of CBD vape oil flavors. You can pick something that will complement the natural hemp flavor :
- Switch on your vape (if necessary, activate the battery).
- Draw from the vape’s mouthpiece and pull the vapor into your mouth. Note that some devices require you to press a button as you draw.
- Once the vapor is in your mouth, inhale it into your lungs. Breathe it in slowly.
- Hold it in your lungs for a couple of seconds.
- Exhale slowly.
- Repeat the previous steps as necessary.